Hatsan AirMax PCP Air Rifle AIR RIFLES
Hatsan AirMax PCP Air Rifle
- Precharged Pneumatic
- 200 bar fill pressure 400cc bottle + 90cc air tube.
- QuietEnergy Integrated Sound Moderator with fully-shrouded barrel–Shoots 50% Quieter.
- Precision rifled and choked barrel
- Ambidextrous bullpup wooden stock
- Picatinny Accessory Rail
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 / .22 and 9-shots in .25
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor fill pressure.
- Combo Picatinny and 11mm dovetail rail
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety
- “Anti-double pellet feed”
- Patented anti-knock system
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Fitted sling swivels
- Includes 2 magazines
- Includes quick-fill nozzle supplied in the box
* Velocity and Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
Built for the most shots possible, the Hatsan AirMax delivers incredible shot strings from its combined air cylinders wrapped into a rugged bullpup stock.
Ideal for small game hunting and long range target practice, the AirMax uses two cylinders; a 400cc bottle and a 90cc air tube housed below the receiver to keep the shots coming. Once these cylinders are filled, shooters can expect as many as 120 shots in .177, 95 in .22, and 85 in .25. All this airpower translates to 27, 38, and 42 ft-lbs of muzzle energy in each caliber respectively. Each rifle includes two magazines to help reduce your reload times with 10 shots in .177 and .22 and 9 in .25 caliber.
With a smooth sidelever action built into unique hardwood stock, each AirMax features an adjustable cheekpiece that can be easily set with the press of a button for a custom cheek weld. Weighing in at 10.8 lbs, the stock is weighted towards the rear and to provide a balanced and secure hold against the rubberized buttpad. On the underside of the forend is a Weaver accessory rail and two integrated sling studs for easy field carry. The rifle features Hatsan’s QuietEnergy Technology diminishes its report and makes the gun quiet enough for backyard shooting. Not to be understated, the AirMax also includes Hatsan’s famed Quattro trigger, a 2-stage adjustable system that personalizes your trigger pulls.
The AirMax is Hatsan’s answer to those who want big shot strings long after other PCPs have run out of air. If you value nearly endless shots from your PCP, take home this rock solid bullpup and send shot after shot downrange.
other products by Hatsan
Hatsan Air Max Air Rifle .177
Included:Includes 2 magazine and quick-fill nozzle
|Max Velocity||1170 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||27 ft/lbs|
Rp18,000,000Buy on whatsapp